sábado, 4 de fevereiro de 2012

Quando Vou Assumir o Titulo de Lider?? Guerra

Aqui esta a foto do Duelo

Que começe a Guerra

5 comentários:

  1. você nunca assumiu o líder, pois eu sou o blademaster, caminhei com o diabo em sua plantação de pão, caminhei com jesus em seu primeiro sentido de fé, explodi o planeta dos cavaleiros negros que orbitam o AQW, você numca vai me superar

    you never took the leader, because I am the blademaster, I walked with the devil on his plantation of bread, walked with Jesus in his first sense of faith, blow the planet orbiting the black knight the AQW, you will never overcome me

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Eu Poderei Assumir o Lider eu Morei no Inferno Por 8 Mil Anos eu Subi ao Cêu Morei mais 8 Mil Anos Devastei o Caos do Demonio Darkath e fiquei como o Lord Dos Lords Conhecido Por Todos no AQW Consegui 2 Vezes o Cargo de Sub Lider Controlei os 4 Elementos Assumi a Liderança COntra os Lords Do Caos E ainda Estou vivo e você nunca consiguira me Superar Pois Sou Conhecido como Supremo Necromancer e Fiz coisas que você nunca faria Na vida então Não Fale Nada Sobre mim

    ResponderExcluir
  3. this is a song called the history of tenacious d
    and its not just of list of things that we've done in the past,
    but its a chronicling of our rise to POWER!
    we ride with kings on mighty steeds across the devil's plain
    we've walked with Jesus and his cross
    he did not die in vain No!

    we' ve run with wolves
    we've climbed K2 even stopped a moving train
    we've travelled through space and time my friends to rock this house again
    Rock!

    Kyle's fingers be silver
    BoTH
    Jack's voice then be gold
    both lest you think we're vain!

    We know its the showcase and we don't care
    Tenacious D we reign....
    we reign Supreme
    OH GOD!!!!!!!!!!Burrito supreme, and a chicken supreme and a Cutless Supreme
    Supreme Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [scream]Go now Kyle Go now Kyle
    SUpreme!!!!!!!!!!

    http://www.vagalume.com.br/tenacious-d/the-history-of-tenacious-d-traducao.html#ixzz1lScTxA5L

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Beelzeboss:
    I AM COMPLETE!

    Tenacious D:
    (BOTH) Fuuuck

    Beelzeboss:
    YES YOU ARE FUCKED,
    SHIT OUT OF LUCK!
    NOW I'M COMPLETE AND MY COCK YOU WILL SUCK!
    THIS WORLD WILL BE MINE,
    AND YOU'RE FIRST IN LINE!
    YOU BROUGHT ME THE PICK AND NOW YOU SHALL BOTH DIE!

    Tenacious D:
    (J.B.) Waaait Waaait Waaait you mother-fucker
    we challenge you to a rock off,
    (BOTH) Give us one chance to rock your socks off

    Beelzeboss:
    FUCK! FUCK!
    FUUUCK, THE DEMON CODE PREVENTS ME,
    FROM DECLINING A ROCK OFF CHALLENGE!
    WHAT ARE YOUR TERMS?
    WHAT'S THE CAAATCH?

    Tenacious D:
    (J.B.) If we win,
    you must take your sorry ass back to hell
    and also you will have to pay our rent

    Beelzeboss:
    AND WHAT IF I WIN?

    Tenacious D:
    (J.B.) Then you can take K.G. back to hell..
    (K.G.) What!?
    (J.B.) Trust me kage it's the only way
    (K.G.) What the fuck you're talkin about?
    (J.B.) To be your little bitch

    Beelzeboss:
    FINE!
    LET THE ROCK OFF BEGIN HAHAHA!
    I'M THE DEVIL,
    I LOVE METAL!
    CHECK THIS RIFF,
    IT'S FUCKIN' TASTY!
    I'M THE DEVIL I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
    WHATEVER I'VE GOT I'M GONNA FLAUNT!
    THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!
    I CANNOT WAIT TO TAKE K.G. BACK TO HELL
    I'M GONNA FILL HIM WITH MY HOT DEMON GEL!
    I'LL MAKE HIM SQUEAL LIKE THE SCARLET PIMPERNEL!!

    Tenacious D:
    (J.B.) NOOOO!
    C'mon K.G., bring the thunder!
    (K.G.) There's just no way that we can win that was a masterpeice
    (J.B.) Listen to me-
    (K.G.) He rocks too hard because he's not a mortal man
    (J.B.) God dammit K.G.,
    he gonna make you his sex slave,
    your gonna gargle Mayonnaise
    (K.G.) Noo
    (J.B.) Unless we bust a massive monster mamajam
    (K.G.) Dude,
    we've been through so much shit
    (J.B.) De-activated lasers with my dick
    (BOTH) Now it's time to blow this fucker down
    (J.B.) C'mon K.G. now it's time to blow doors down
    (K.G.) I hear you Jables now it's time to blow doors down
    (J.B.) Light up the stage cuz its time for a showdown
    (K.G.) We'll bend you over then we'll take ya to brown town
    (BOTH) Now we've got to blow this fucker down
    (K.G.) He's gonna rape me if we do not blow doors down
    (J.B.) C'mon Kage cuz it's time to blow doors down
    (K.G.) Oooh pile drive yeah, it's time for a smackdown!
    (J.B.) Hey Antichrist, Beelzeboss,
    we know your weakness our rocket-sauce
    we rock the casbah, and blow your mind
    we will defeat you, for all mankind
    you hold the sceptor,
    we hold the key
    you are the devil,
    we are the D
    (BOTH) We are the D (X17)

    Beelzeboss:
    YOU GUYS ARE FUCKIN LAME COME ON KAGE YOUR COMIN' WITH ME
    TASTE MY LIGHTNING FUCKERS!

    Tenacious D:
    (J.B.) NOOOO!

    Beelzeboss:
    OW, FUCK!
    MY FUCKIN HORN!
    OHH NO

    Tenacious D:
    (J.B.) From whence you came you shall remain,
    until you are complete again

    Beelzeboss:
    NOOOOO!
    FUCK YOU K.G. AND FUCK YOU J.B.
    I'LL GET YOU TENACIOUS D!!

    ResponderExcluir